Sunday, May 19, 2013

Zero Tolerance 0561-Pocket Clip thoughts

Before I bought my new Zero Tolerance 0561 I was concerned that the pocket clip would be too flimsy.  It looks narrow and it is only attached by two screws. 

I was wrong about this.  The pocket clip is thin but it is not in any way flimsy.  It is strong and keeps the knife right where it belongs in your pocket.  The knife stays exactly wherever you place it. 

Up until today I had only used the ZT 0561 with jeans.  Today I wore a pair of pretty light khaki pants.  The pockets are slash pockets and light.  Once again the knife stayed right where I put it.  It did not move and it did not flop around in my pocket. 

The ZT 0561 is a heavy knife, but the well designed pocket clip and the length of the knife keep the knife right in place.  I know the knife is in my pocket but it is stable and therefore very comfortable while in the pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment