Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Inital Impressions of the Tom Bihn Aeronaut

My Tom Bihn Aeronaut arrived today, and I am very impressed.  The Navy blue with Wasabi interior looks really nice.

I never thought that I would be so impressed with a zipper but these are very nice and they are just about as water proof as a zipper can get.

The nylon that Tom Bihn uses is thick, tough and it feels like it will stand up to a lifetime of travel use.  The guys in the shipping department even drew a South African flag on the box.  That was a nice touch. 

I also bought a medium sized travel stuff sack.  It seems very nice and it will be nice to try as well.





I am really looking forward to taking this on a trip, it makes me a little sad that the next time that I will be flying is in December.  

No comments:

Post a Comment